If I understand you correctly, you were able to take each experimental plane
and sample it in a the CFD data on the same plane? Now you would like to stack
your experimental planes together and interpolate it onto the CFD grid?

I haven't done this, so I'm not sure if it's going to work, but can't you do a
little preprocessing and then do the steps in reverse from before? What I mean
is:

1. Take all your experimental planes (u, v, w, x, y) at a given z and
concatenate the files together, adding the z coordinate at the end, to get (u,
v, w, x, y, z)

2. Load this into Paraview and use the TableToPoints filter

3. Load your CFD grid

4. Select your TableToPoints filter and do:

    a. ResampleWithDataset -- select the TableToPoints as the input and the CFD
grid as the Source

This should then give you the data points from the experimental data
interpolated onto the CFD grid.

Does that seem like what you are trying to do?

Tim