Hello ParaView World,

 I'm working on a project that uses extensively the concept of "scene graph"
where a modification on a parent node is propagated to children nodes. The
scene consists of relatively big number of objects. For example, I want that
when applying a rotation to the root node, the rotation is perceived by all the
children.

 I tried using the pipeline architecture of paraview with the transform filter.
Unfortunately, it appears that this causes a huge problem of performance.

 My idea was to use the transforming parameters in the advanced panel that
appears to apply the modifications almost instantly. The problem with that is
that transformations are not perceived by children nodes. Correct me if I'm
wrong but, I think that those transformations are applied to vtkActors
associated with the objects and not the objects data.

 So my question is : Is there a way to propagate the transformations to
children nodes efficiently?

Best regards,

Mohamed Anis Bouriga.