Hello

I'm writing because after a couple dozen hours I'm still unable to make a
Python Programmable Source that works in more than 1 process. I've been up
and down through the Paraview Guide and spent lots of times googling, but
the only useful posts (and mails from this lists) that seemed useful, used
what I think is a deprecated API (Executive's ExtentTranslator).

I'm trying to read three Fortran unformatted records which contain one
component of a 3-component field each. I've been using Python scripts to
read the data and save it in .vtr format, but is getting tedious and wanted
to just open the files directly from paraview.

This is the code I'm using:

RequestInfo: http://pastebin.com/szqtJbH8
RequestData: http://pastebin.com/pyAZxcN8

I tried using if rank == 0 for all the RequestData() function (except for
the last line setting extents) but that produces segfault on pvserver for
ranks != 0 while (for example) clipping data.

Sorry for bothering here, but I think I've really run out of resources to
read and I still can't grasp it.

Thanks,
Mauro