I’m seeing this error on multiple machines trying to get a Mesa build to
work and I’m not sure how to get around it.

Making all in state_trackers/glx/xlib
gmake[7]: Entering directory
`/home/angel/PV-Build/5.2.0/Build_5.2.0_mesa/superbuild/mesa/src/src/gallium
/state_trackers/glx/xlib'
  CC       glx_api.lo
  CC       glx_usefont.lo
  CC       xm_st.lo
  CC       glx_getproc.lo
  CC       xm_api.lo
glx_api.c: In function 'glXQueryDrawable':
glx_api.c:2179:43: error: 'X_GLXCreateContextAttribsARB' undeclared (first
use in this function)
          generate_error(dpy, BadValue, 0, X_GLXCreateContextAttribsARB,
true);
                                           ^
glx_api.c:2179:43: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each function it appears in
glx_api.c: In function 'glXCreateContextAttribsARB':
glx_api.c:2773:43: error: 'X_GLXCreateContextAttribsARB' undeclared (first
use in this function)
          generate_error(dpy, BadValue, 0, X_GLXCreateContextAttribsARB,
True);
                                           ^
glx_api.c:2788:27: error: 'GLXBadProfileARB' undeclared (first use in this
function)
       generate_error(dpy, GLXBadProfileARB, 0,
X_GLXCreateContextAttribsARB, False);

Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team