Hi Utkarsh, Happy new year!

I have a couple of questions about the new way.

Shouldn't this be automatically added by ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN macro like the rest of the PV related link dependencies?
Should you really need to link Qt to all plugins?

My plugin is a number of simple server side only classes, for ex a reader. It has no need of Qt. I'd rather not have Qt as a dependency of my project.

Burlen