Hi all,

I have a data set for which I would like perform both spatial and temporal integration. I can easily do the spatial integration with `IntegrateVariables`. I've set up a `PlotSelectionOverTime` filter that allows me to plot the spatially averaged value over time. However, I don't know how to integrate this curve. If I try to derive directly from `PlotSelectionOverTime`, `IntegrateVariables` is grayed out. I've tried doing

1. `TableToPoints` filter using `Time` as one of the coordinates (derive from `PlotSelectionOverTime`) 2. Select all resulting "points" in either the `Render` or `Spreadsheet` views
3. `IntegrateVariables` (no longer grayed out)

but this yields `0` for all of my fields.

I ran across [this thread](http://marc.info/?l=paraview&m=128804494805006&w=2) from years ago but things aren't panning out for me.

I'm using Paraview 5.2.0.

Alex