Just remembering now that OSPRay (currently) only has volume rendering
implemented for image data.

Please try the resample to image filter and that should look OK in OSPRay.

Also - please file an issue on gitlab to remind me to make the UI warn
whenever ParaView hands OSPRay something incompatible rather than just
rendering nothing.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer