Alan,

So in summary, yes it is possible to do this with the programmable filter. What
you do is check the time to see if it equals the target time step. If so, save
the array from the desired field in a global variable. Then on other time steps
do the difference.

You may have noticed I'm not giving you code. This is because I am too lazy to
spend the hour or so getting it to work.

-Ken

Sent from my iPad so blame autocorrect.