From: Will Schroeder
<will.schroe...@kitware.com<mailto:will.schroe...@kitware.com>>
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 05:37
To: Favre Jean <jfa...@cscs.ch<mailto:jfa...@cscs.ch>>
Cc: Carola Ellinger <cellin...@lanl.gov<mailto:cellin...@lanl.gov>>,
"paraview@paraview.org<mailto:paraview@paraview.org>"
<paraview@paraview.org<mailto:paraview@paraview.org>>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Help on SPHVolumeInterpolator

Carola-

What Jean said :-) The patch is waiting on me and I am waiting on deadlines
which will be clearing up shortly.

If you haven't seen these yet, it's worth reviewing these articles:
https://blog.kitware.com/point-and-smoothed-particle-hydrodynamics-sph-interpolation-in-vtk/
https://blog.kitware.com/point-and-smoothed-particle-hydrodynamics-sph-interpolation-in-paraview/

Best,

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Favre Jean