not sure if it matters, but I had been trying to load a color map that was saved from ParaView 5.1.0. attached.

On 03/16/2017 04:50 PM, Burlen Loring wrote:
I tried out ParaView 5.3.0 today, and I encountered the above crash.

steps to reproduce: load data (sphere source will work), set color by var, open color map dialog, change to categorical, open choose presets dialog, scroll down, when you get near the bottom you will get the crash.

Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
0x00007ffff660a833 in pqPresetToPixmap::renderIndexedColorTransferFunction (this=0x5e22560, stc=0x647f460, size=...) at /home/bloring/work/ParaView/Qt/Components/pqPresetToPixmap.cxx:273
273      Nh = wmp / (ss + PQ_SWATCH_PAD);
(gdb) p ss
$5 = -2

of course PQ_SWATCH_PAD == 2