Please keep replies on the mailing list so that others may participate
in the conversation.

I'm not at all familiar with the data produced by the program you are
working with. Do you have a small example file (< 1MB or so) that you
could attach?

By the way, it is completely worth spending some time working through
the ParaView Tutorial:

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/images/1/13/ParaViewTutorial52.pdf

It will give you a good idea of how to use ParaView and answers many
questions new users have about ParaView.

HTH,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen