I am here working on an Arch Linux system. What kind of standard library do
you mean? I compiled GCC (6.2.0) and MPI (1.10.4) by myself.

Btw you are right, the precompiled Qt libraries probably need older standard
libraries. Maybe the GCC-6.2.0 is the problem. I also tried the precompiled
Qt5 library in version 5.8.0. It does not work. The system Qt5 libraries (fom
Arch repo) seem to be functional though.

Thx for your response!

Tobi