Dear ParaViewers,

I've been working with paraview for a while now but I never tried scripting with Python.
Now my question:
Is there a posibility to list all the names of the elements in my paraview-pipeline with a python script and then write the names into an XML-file? The thing ist I don't want to open paraview for that: I need a function in python that calls my paraview .pvsm-file with all the information about my paraview state.

The XML-file should look like that (when i have for example filters used in my pipeline):

- <data>
- <displayer>
<name>Streamlines</name>
- </displayer>