Hey,

I have a python script that opens a Legacy VTK file that contains two
scalar arrays of the same length (real and imaginary part of a wave
function) and then adjusts the camera settings, representation and
color. My transfer functions seem to be ignored and I just get full
opacity and black color. Running the script inside the GUI's python
shell gives the same result, but when I then change the array under
Display->Coloring to the other one and back again. everything looks as
expected. So my question is: What is this GUI element doing beyond
"GetRepresentation(reader, view).ColorArrayName = ['POINTS', arrayname]"
and how can I do the same within the python script?

Kind regards
Richard Kalhöfer