From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] On Behalf Of Daniel
Oliveira
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 9:25 PM
To: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview] Paraview Crash

Hello my friends,

I need to use Paraview to view results in VTK generated by LIGGHTS(r)Public.
Can anyone send materials of what filters should I

I need Paraview to view some vtk files generated by the finite element solver
LIGGGTHS.
I receive a problem when I try to execute the binary of
ParaView-5.0.1-Qt4-OpenGL2-MPI-Linux-64bit.
This is my error:

[cid:image001.png@01D2E375.17574600]

I click "OK" and "RENDER VIEW". After this Paraview crash.
This is the error in console.

#------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
ERROR: In
/home/kitware/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-debian6dash-linux-shared-release_opengl2_qt4_superbuild/build/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx,
 line 587
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x20bac10): GL version 2.1 with the gpu_shader4
extension is not supported by your graphics driver but is required for the new
OpenGL rendering backend. Please update your OpenGL driver. If you are using
Mesa please make sure you have version 10.6.5 or later and make sure your
driver in Mesa supports OpenGL 3.2.

ERROR: In
/home/kitware/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-debian6dash-linux-shared-release_opengl2_qt4_superbuild/build/paraview/src/paraview/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx,
 line 587
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x20bac10): GL version 2.1 with the gpu_shader4
extension is not supported by your graphics driver but is required for the new
OpenGL rendering backend. Please update your OpenGL driver. If you are using
Mesa please make sure you have version 10.6.5 or later and make sure your
driver in Mesa supports OpenGL 3.2.

I thought that was mesa driver. I have compiled the newest mesa drivers and the
problem persist.
Can anyone help with this problem?

My system is a Debian 8.4.0 amd64 in a HP g42-330BR notebook.
Please, tell what additional info I need to inform.
Thank you.