Hi Seb,

what do you mean by padding? how can I add it?

br

Am 12.06.2017 um 23:51 schrieb Sebastien Jourdain:
Hi Daniel,

I've loaded your data files and it seems that the issue is related to the order the time serie.

Because you do not have a 0 padding, the first 10 steps get interleaved with the 10, 20, 30... We can improve the sorting algorithm but if you add a zero for padding, you should be all set (I mean, I did try and that solved the issue).

Seb