Hi, I'm trying to create a selection using python, but I have a little
question

I use this script (as a macro)

source = GetActiveSource()
activeView = GetActiveView()
props = GetDisplayProperties(source,view=activeView)
fieldtype, arrayname = props.ColorArrayName
a = paraview.simple._select(fieldtype[0:-1], arrayname,source)
Render()

this will highlight all the entities (points or cells) with values
different form zero in the current view (this work great)

the only problem is that the clear selection icon ("garbage icon") is
disable and the only way to clear the selection is to create a new
selection (using the mouse) and the clear it using the button.

Any ideas.
thanks

Felipe