I have doubt about using paraview catalyst from my simulation code. Suppose
I created a simple Paraview pipeline containing the TemporalStatistics
filter only.

Initially, it is not clear for which "dummy" source is adequate for the
script. I used a simple programmable source or even a unstructured cell
types source to create the python script. Then, I call the script from
catalyst in my code like this:

for each time step
    update grid;
    create data description;
    call coprocessing method;

The problem is that I expect the TemporalStatistics filter to create a
single file containing the statistics for all the time steps. However, this
approach creates a file for every time step. What I should do in the
catalyst (or during the script creation) to have a single output for this
filter.

Thanks in advance.