Hi,

I'm trying to apply 5 clips to a number of different data sets. I tried
selecting them, right-clicking, pressing Copy, then selecting a different
data set and pressing Paste, but nothing happens. Am I doing something
wrong?

I then tried to record a trace and modify it, but I couldn't figure out how
to create a clip for the currently selected dataset. I see that I need to
specify the clip input like this:

> clip = Clip(Input=<input_name>)

but I would like to create a clip for the currently selected dataset,
without hard-coding its name in the script. Is it possible to do so?

Sorry about the beginner questions, I didn't find the answers in the
manual.
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lev Karatun.