ParaView 5.5.0. Was setting up a new animation that I was saving out to disk.
1400 Timesteps. Started the export as .png images but the images are not
correct. So how do I cancel the export? On my machine the export will take
about 25 minutes so waiting for it to finish kind sucks. Force quitting seems
to be the only obvious way to stop it. But then I lost my state (maybe having a
backup state file somewhere might help recover from this).

I will assume "operator error" on this one: Where is the cancel animation
export button?

MacOS 10.13.x with ParaView 5.5.0.

--
Michael Jackson | Owner, President