What kind of data do I need to have in order to use both of the new Digital
Rock Physics Filters? I ask because I would like to reproduce the screen shots
from the ParaView 5.5.0 release notes but with our own data. Our current data
set is an Image data where we have a Scalar value called "Feature ID" that
groups voxels into unique features. The values are 32 bit signed integer. I can
run the Material Cluster Analysis filter and that seems to run but when I run
the Material Cluster Explode filter I get a bunch of flat "sheets" instead of
the features that I should be seeing? Is there an example data set somewhere
that could be used to experiment with these filters?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=153azI_-dE0N7Xw0agM8OYBF508cDNSdx

--
Michael A. Jackson                 400 S. Pioneer Blvd
Owner, President                   Springboro, Ohio 45066