Hi Mathieu,

Perhaps - I believe so.

In the simplest sense, I would like to have my set of vectors displayed such that it would be as if the vectors shown in the "orginal..." screenshot were reflected across the line y=x. (or in other words to have the "axes swapped")

I'm not too sure what the "index" really is, I just mention that I have, through trial and error, managed to display *only 1* vector in my desired way. That was through manipulating the "use index for XAxis" toggle.

Thanks for your reply and I hope that my clarification is helpful.

I'm still pretty limited to using the GUI (I have traced for nice/simple macros), and I suspect that this would be a reasonable thing to do maybe through the python interface.

I appreciate your advice.

Best,

Sean