Howdy,

Thanks for the nice summary, Saurabh!

I am excited to see good progress on all our GSoC projects so far.
Nicely done, students!

The more details in the blog posts, the better. I understand that it
might seem boring, but it is one of the only ways that people hear
about your work. It will also be something that you can reference
later on in your professional career, when you are looking for jobs...

More details! :)

Duke

Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonat...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com