Howdy,

No, but I will help you, along with Bruce and the rest of the Parrot
community. This is going to be the first thing the world sees when
they "play around" with Parrot. It is part of our "essential
infrastructure".

I suggest installing your web app on https://www.dotcloud.com for
development and testing. There are various other options, but they are
less evil than others.

Then, the version running on parrot.org will be the "real and public"
version, which we call "production".

Production never goes down.

If you need help, please ask on #parrot, parrot-dev and do internet
research. There is a lot of good docs.

If you get stuck, I will do my best to help you. This is all for your own good.

When you are able to do all of this yourself, without instruction, you
will be a very valuable employee and/or you will be able to run the
tech side of your own company in the future :)

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jonat...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com