It seems poor Dan's offended by the language used on blogs, citing as examples
MySpace,  the Huffington Post, and the Daily Kos. Sometimes it's best to
ignore'm. Miers may just lose her job. But  the changes he makesCan't  repair
his mistakes, Cause the man in the Oval's a louse. Spend the next week scheming
to extricate yourself from your commitment.
You're way too close to Rummy, Bush, and Rice. Miers may just lose her job. He
stepped down from his role,Which has taken its toll,And his rep will forever be
scarred.
What a sad and unspeakable waste.
With his veto, he murders our hopes.
Decide you should really give speech because it will enhance your reputation,
be educational, build character.
Leave room to fetch snacks.
Why not start with Cheney? Sometimes it's best to ignore'm. It's  kept our
people free.
Your acts betrayed Dem values we hold dear.
It's  kept our people free. Dubya Ain't Known For DecorumBy Madeleine Begun
KaneDubya ain't known for decorum. Talk about writing speech. Of course, if a
certain military historian is to be believed, it's all some sort of book sales
conspiracy. He flouts it joyfully.
Spend the next week scheming to extricate yourself from your commitment.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: