MICROSOFT®
United Kingdom Regional Office
Microsoft Building,
Kensington London W85SP.
Data File Number: F1367-2010

It is obvious that this notification will come to you as a surprise, Please
find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you,following official
publication of results of the E-mail electronic online Sweepstakes organized
by Yahoo Msn Lottery, in conjunction with the Microsoft Windows held on the
1st of October 2010, in United kingdom, A Draft of £950,000.00 GBP STERLING
(Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) will be
issued in your name. For Validation Purpose, Please Forward The Following
Information as Listed Below and Send It to Our Event Manager Office For
Claim:

Full Names_________________
Residential address________
Mobile No/Telephone________