hello
 dear

how are you doing today, how is your
health and your job i hope every thing is fine with you. my name is
Silvia, i am interested in having a sincere friendship with you. i am
very nice, good looking, caring, honest,
faithful, understanding and God fearing young girl. i know is my first
time for me to write you but any thing in life has a first time. well it
 sound somehow but it is all about faith, honest and trust in any
relationship. if you are interested you can reply me so that we can know
 each other more and i can give you my picture with details about my
self.

waiting for your reply with love and
kisses.

from yours lovely friend