Hello Dear,

Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you
this offer as it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature.

   I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving
US$8.5M.This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by
my branch office of the (I.C.B) bank which I am the Manager. I have already
submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2010 to my head
office here  in Accra-Ghana and they will never know of this excess.

I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment Account without a
beneficiary. Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as
holder of the Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to
my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to
your designated bank account.

If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds
while 70% shall be for me.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Best Regards,

Mr.John Kwame.