Attn:Fund Beneficialy

My working partner has helped me to send your first payment of $5.000.00 to
you,so contact him about the receiver info,i told him to keep sending you
$5.000.00 daily untill the payment of $1.200.000.00 USD Million is completed
and again forward

them your information such as your Full Name,cell phone nnmber and your
Country, so that they will be sure.Please,contact:Mr.James
Kando,E-mail(western.union.transfe...@live.com)

1,YourFull Name ............
2 Your address.............
3,phone number...........