Dear Sir/Madam,

My Name is Mr Peter Westford  Staff of United Overseas Bank. I would like you
to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of 9.3Million Euros.

 I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is
presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested in my
business proposal.Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as
soon as I get a responce from you.Kindly go through the below link to confirm
the genuineness of the deceased death.

His name was Mr Christian Eich, 57, he was an engineer who ran carmaker BMW's
museum, his wife and two children and his wife's parents werealso among the
victims.There is no one to claim the funds so I am giving you this proposal to
act as a beneficary/trustee of the funds and I will offer to you 35% of the
said funds,

Regards,
Peter Westford
Tel:+448702957224