COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
Email: peterson.lewis1...@googlemail.com
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/ STB
Your Ref: 35460021

ATTN: Beneficiary,

We, the entire members of the Audit Department of the Ministry of finance, on
behalf of the resolution panel on contract payment,inheritance claims and
lottery winnings , a meeting was held last week concerning release of withheld
and overdue payments to beneficiaries, both foreign and local
contractors,inheritance claims and lottery winnings. On going through files
yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated or you have been
dealing with the wrong persons in regards to your claims,at this juncture, we
apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any
office or individual/s prior to this new development forthwith. Your attention
should be focused to the appointed office below for you to receive your funds.

Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No:
339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103,
Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No:-1114433; Secret Code
No: XXTN013. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are now
qualified to receive your funds immediately within 24hrs.

You are directed to contact the Office of the Paymaster General Mr.Nathan
Morris immediately. This is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue
payment to you this month.

Contact Person below  with the following details,because all response must be
sent to him:

Mr. Morris Nathan
Email: morrisnat...@rediffmail.com

Full Name:
Contact Address:
State:
Country:
Telephone and Fax Number:
Occupation:
Age:

Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from the resolution
panel, instructing you to contact him for immediate release of your funds and
forward your details to his office to avoid transfer mistake.

Regards,
Lewis Peterson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional