*Hi*
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*

*Position               :               PHP Web Developer*

*Location               :               Belmont, NC*

*Duration              :               6+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

* *

*Requirements :*

* *

*Job Responsibilities:*

* *

   - Create, build, and sustain *web applications utilizing the LAMP stack*
   - Develop and maintain XML product feeds to 3rd party databases and
   applications
   - Ability to developer, support and optimize JavaScript applications
   - *Maintain existing Joomla and MVC/OO websites*
   - Propose and implement application designs with consideration for
   performance, scalability and sustainability
   - Estimate effort needed to complete tasks, raising issues with
   requirements and technical implementation, and proactively seeking
   resolution
   - Provide guidance and recommend learning opportunities to less senior
   developers

* *

*Required Skills**:*

* *

LAMP, SQL, JavaScript, AJAX, JQuery, XML, MVC and Object-Oriented
Development

*Differentiating Skills:*

* *

E-commerce, SEO, Site Catalyst, Adobe Search & Promote, Punch-out Experience

*Qualifications:*

   - Computer Science, MIS or related degree required or relevant
   experience.
   - Must have in-depth knowledge of *back-end PHP development* and other
   Internet programming languages, web technologies, protocols, and tools
   including *HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery* and other related tools.
   - *JQuery, AJAX, XML experience required*.
   - In-depth knowledge of ecommerce.
   - Deep knowledge of database development, including design, creation,
   administration and optimization of relational databases.
   - *Strong Linux experience.*
   - Familiarity with the Adobe Marketing Cloud, including Site Catalyst,
   Search & Promote and Test & Target.
   - Understanding of mobile platforms, including Native, PhoneGap, Mobile
   Web and Responsive Web best practices.
   - Experience with ExactTarget, ERP and eProcurement (punch-out)
   platforms strongly desired.
   - Should have good documentation skills (pre and post), testing of code
   and some understanding of Sales and Marketing.

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]***

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
**kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
* |**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech**
*In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134* */rajki...@idctechnologies.com*

*Disclaimer:
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."**