*Hi*
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*

Position                :               Unix Admin

Location               :               Salem NC

Duration              :               6 months

Interview            :               Phone

Requirements :

• Direct the development, configuration, and implementation of new systems.

• Modify, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot existing systems.

• Evaluate current systems-related strategies; recommend changes to achieve
client goals.

• Work with vendors to install new systems.

• Analyze and resolve operating systems and applications issues on various
systems.

• Generate and maintain reports and documentation.

• Perform recovery of hardware and software.

• Research and evaluate new technologies, products, and services, and
recommend acquisitions and modifications as they relate to client
application needs.

• Coordinate resource usage in a large production environment to facilitate
process efficiency and project turnover.

• Provide consultation and guidance to management and end users regarding
the planning of future additions, modifications, and site developments.

• Serve as subject matter expert in technical issues.

• Review standards for hardware, software, and applications to ensure
compliance with strategic direction.

Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other related field or equivalent work experience and 10+ years of relevant
work experience.

Regards,

kailash Negi

(Technical Recruiter)

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]

| IDC Technologies |

1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 ext 2092 |
*kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>|
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech *In case I am not available please feel
free to contact my manager  Raj Kiran at  408-868-5134
/rajki...@idctechnologies.com

Disclaimer: