*Hi*
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Position                :               JAVA Architect ( GC and US
Citizen)*

*Location               :               Charlotte NC*

*Duration              :               6+ months*

*Interview            :               Phone*

*Requirements :*

*Architect - J2EE/Java *

Provide leadership in the design, development, deployment and
implementation of large scale Java/J2EE/SOA applications built with Spring
MVC, Oracle 11g, IBM Websphere technology stack. Responsible for
maintaining our Technical Standards, proof of concept (POC) models,
providing developers with best practice design patterns, assuring the
development teams use these patterns, adheres to our Technical Standards
and that the code the developers produce is secure, scalable and performs
efficiently. Will be driven to produce high quality architectural and
development standards on time.

*Responsibilities: *

• Design and code modular system components (POC) and validate to eliminate
technical risk.

• Create software architecture documentation and UMLs as necessary to
secure design approval from Enterprise Architecture team.

• Create/maintain Application Reference Architecture for subject domain.

• Work with other Architects and Technical Leads to collect artifacts to
feed standards and validate application architecture

• Mentor and provide guidance to developers to produce secure, high
performance java code which meets our enterprise design, code quality, and
security and performance standards.

• Must understand layered architecture, best practice design patterns, and
when to use and when not to use them.

• Serve as the technical SME for best practices for development of
applications written in Java/J2EE, Websphere Application Server (WAS),
JMS/Websphere MQ, Oracle 11 and support integration with other applications
via APIs, messaging and database access necessary.

• Review programmer designs for compliance with our standard design
patterns, performance and security.

• Liaise with BA and business SMEs to confirm understanding the business
requirements.

• Propose, design and lead the development team to implement the best
solution to meet the business requirements.

• Assure that developers follow java packaging standards and uses automated
build/deploy scripts with Ant, check-in and checked–out of source code
management systems.

*Requirements: *

• 7+ years hands on Java/J2EE development experience with proven track
record.

• 7+ years experience developing in Java, Javascript, XML, XSLT, Ajax,
J2EE, JTA, XML, EJB, myBatis, JMS, MQ, Log4j, Junit, WS* Standards and LDAP

• 2 to 3 years prior experience as a hands-on Sr. Architect responsible for
design and development (coding) of at least 2 successful development
projects for high performance, high availability, secure OLTP Java/J2EE
applications, preferably using Websphere ESB Server V7.x and WAS V7.x +

• Understanding of layered architecture design principles, MVC presentation
layer, session façade, business delegate, business process layer, including
SCA, JMS and EJB bindings.

• Knowledge of Websphere SOA layered architecture.

• 5+ years experience in design and development of Internet/intranet, Java
applications.

• 2 to 3 years as technical team lead with technical supervisory
responsibility for team of at least 5 Mid- to Senior Java/J2EE Developers
using Java/Spring MVC/JSF Frameworks, DAO and technical frameworks on two
successful projects (delivered on-time, with high quality, performance and
security).

• Strong working knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle.

• Strong communicator, fluent in English, in speech and in writing.

• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.

• Ability to mentor developers in best practices for application design.

• Strong team leadership and client-facing skills. Ability to stabilize and
manage requirements with clients; negotiate with Business Analysts and
Business Partners to use of alternative designs and functions for optimum
development cost, performance and security.

• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.

*Preferences: *

• Knowledge of AGILE methodology.

• 2+ years experience developing in myBatis and Oracle based Java
programming

• 2+ years experiences in build and deploy using CVS , Ant, (Jacl/jython a
plus).

• Familiarity basic UNIX OS AIX.

• Experience on WebSphere ESB/Process Server, BPEL, Rule based engines
(iLog) and WID is a plus.

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
|**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com

Disclaimer: