*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Position               :               Sr./ Lead  ETL Developer*

*Location               :               Detroit, MI*

*Duration              :               12+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

*Requirements :*

*Top 3 Skills:*

*- 6+ years of ETL/ Informatica (Power Center and Power Exchange)
development using PL/SQL in an Oracle, Unix environment*

*- Strong experience in creating source-to-target mapping and technical
design specifications; develop and test Extract, Transformation, and

*- Experience as Technical Lead in developing solutions architecture and
design, and in leading Technical team*

*Requirements :*

-  6+ years of ETL (Power Center and Power Exchange) development using
PL/SQL in an Oracle, Unix environment

- Provide ETL Development Expertise in relational database management
concepts and data warehousing best practices.

- Strong experience in creating source-to-target mapping and technical
design specifications;  develop and test Extract, Transformation, and

- Top level performer with ability to work independently in short time
frames

- Strong Oracle database knowledge

- Experience as Technical Lead in developing solutions architecture and
design, and in leading Technical team

- Conduct design and code reviews

- Development of Unix shell scripts

- Strong oral and written communication skills

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
|**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com

Disclaimer: