*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Position               :               Windows Exchange Admin*

*Location               :               Palo Alto, CA*

*Duration              :               7+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

*Requirements :*

*EXCHANGE 2013 IS A MUST. SOMEONE WHO CAN LEAD*

*DESCRIPTION :*

Candidate's primary role will be in the day-to-day operations of large
Virtualized Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 environments.

Additionally, they will handle escalated support tickets; plan/perform
server maintenance, data migrations, and documentations of the environment.
Candidate will act as a technical lead for the Palo Alto team and engage
with the business to discuss their needs and requirements.

*REQUIREMENTS/MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:*

·         Strong experience with Exchange Server 2013 and any experience
with Lync 2013 will be preferred

·         Exchange PowerShell scripting knowledge required

·         Hands-on experience with managing Exchange clustered (DAG) servers

·         Working knowledge of deploying Windows Server 2008R2 and Windows
2012

·         Hands-on experience managing Active Directory

·         Experience with troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook connections

·         Configuring and troubleshooting email transport technologies
(SMTP traffic flow)

·         Must be able to commute daily to the office in Palo Alto, CA

·         Must be able to work in an on-call rotation to include weekend
support

*ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUESTED: *

·         Familiarity with Unified Communications and MSFT Lync with
Exchange Server

·         Administration knowledge of SharePoint Server 2010 or greater

·         Knowledge of load balancing concepts or experience with F5 Big-IP
load balancers

·         Experience managing Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
configurations

·         Basic administration skills using vSphere & Virtual Center

·         Understand Exchange storage designs related to DAS and SAN

·         System Center Operations Manager experience

*DEMONSTRATED COMPETENCIES: *

·         Accept responsibility for own actions, identifies and resolves
problems in a timely manner.

·         Follow through on commitments and responds promptly to customers'
needs.

·         Measures self against standard of excellence.

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com <kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
|www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com

Disclaimer: