*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Position                :               Java Developer*

*Location               :               Duluth GA*

*Duration              :               12 Months*

*Interview            :               Phone*

*Requirements :*

*Healthcare and SQL Server experience require, Eclipse/Maven and
Spring/Hibernate *

The Implementation Engineer's purpose is to ensure all implementation
development tasks are completed, tested (per the requirements) and
delivered on schedule.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

   - Develop new batch jobs outlined in requirement specifications and
   communicate with the Implementation Analyst or Manager to resolve questions
   as they arise
   - Utilize existing generic batch job programs to minimize development
   time and the need for client specific programs
   - Perform sufficient testing utilizing test cases outlined in
   requirement specifications; document and communicate results
   - Notify manager of problems or questions that may prevent or delay work
   and inform manager of changes needed in estimated hours or estimated
   completion dates for assigned tasks
   - Work with Development Team to develop new programs relating to client
   implementation tasks, communicate with the Implementation and Development
   team to resolve questions as they arise
   - Set up batch job triggers and folders in production and communicate
   job schedule with IT Operations
   - Work with Implementation Analyst to monitor initial production data
   loads after go-live
   - Research client data issues relating to import/export batch jobs,
   document and communicate findings

   - Follow the change control process to ensure that version control is
   maintained on all programs

   - Work with other Cypress Care departments to resolve open issues
   - Perform and complete any task assigned by Senior IT Management

*Experience Requirements:*

   - Minimum 1-2 years in an information technology role
   - Experience with Windows platform and MS SQL Server
   - Experience using Eclipse, CVS
   - Experience in a scripting language
   - Experience with Java development and/or XSLT is a plus
   - Experience in Insurance industry is a plus

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
|**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com

Disclaimer: