Pegasys is recruiting qualified individuals for full time opportunities
that are open in our organization for our growing client needs all over the
USA.

We are looking for candidates with the immigration status of OPT/ CPT/
L2/EAD/ Green Card/ US citizens.

We are offering training and placement programs for the technologies
including but not

limited to:

1. Servicenow (We are starting training batch on 06/29/2015)

2. Salesforce

3.Clikview

*TRAINING BENEFITS:*

*Benefits during Training:*

Ø Training on latest Technologies.

Ø 24x7 Lab Access

Ø Resume Preparation assistance

Ø Mock Interviews

Ø Top notch marketing Team

Ø Free accommodation in company’s guest house

Ø We pay for your living expenses ($150 every month)

Ø Relocation allowances

*Benefits after Training:*

Ø Relocation expenses between projects

Ø Free H1B

Ø We offer competitive remuneration and benefits for our employees

Ø Online Tech-Support.

Ø Medical insurance & Dental insurance

Ø Paid vacation & holidays

*Training Schedule: ASAP*

*We are also recruiting candidates who have Experience on various
technologies like:*

• Java

• .Net (Biztalk/ Sharepoint)

• Oracle Developer/ DBA

• ETL - Datastage, Informatica, Abinitio

• Reporting : Cognos, Microstrategy, Hyperion, Business Objects

• Teradata

• SAS

• SQL Server DBA (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)

• Interwoven

• SAP all modules

• Salesforce

• Oracle Apps (HR, Financial)

• Websphere/ Weblogic

*Benefits for experienced candidates (OPT, CPT, H1, TN, GC, EAD, Citizen):*

   1. 80/20 on bill rate with no benefits
   2. If on salary, then:

   1.

   Relocation assistance – including flight or mileage and hotel (for 1
   week).
   2.

   Medical and Dental insurance through UHC
   3.

   Paid vacation and paid holidays
   4.

   LTD and 401K

   3.  Immigration – H1 and GC application

   Excellent Instructors and Marketing Teams -  Placement assurance upon

   completion of the training.

   Candidate should be on our W2.

   Willing to relocate.

   Job location: All Over USA.