*JAVA JOB*

*Currently we are looking for "Sr. Java Developer with STRONG Rules Engine
expertise & UI" for our Fortune 100 Client.*

*GENERAL INFORMATION:*

*Job Location: Southlake, TX (100% Onsite)*

*Duration: 12 months contract with possibility of extension*

*Visa: Open*

*Level: Senior*

*Openings: 2 open positions*

*Rate: $40/hr on C2C *

*CLIENT NOTES:*

*1.                   **Need Visa copy, any photo id and Linkedin profile
for official submission to the client.*

*2.                   **MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE: Java, Rules Engine, UI.*

*3.                   **Interview Mode: WebEx (Web camera) followed by
Coding as a part of Interview.*

*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERTISE:*

*1.                   **Understands concepts of large scale development
across multiple interfacing systems*

*2.                   **Detailed knowledge and experience in one or more
Linux scripting languages*

*3.                   **Experience in agile development methodologies
preferred*

*4.                   **Advanced knowledge Java development required*

*5.                   **Advanced knowledge Web Services development
required*

*6.                   **Advanced knowledge core Spring Framework required*

*7.                   **Experience in JPA/Hibernate required*

*8.                   **Experience in JDBC & ORACLE required*

*9.                   **Experience in Rules Engine.*

*10.               **Experience on Java UI*