*Java/JEE Developer Job – Contract on C2C – F2F in MD*

*GENERAL INFORMATION:*

In-person interview in Rockville, MD - MUST

Interview process – Phone screen/In-person interview required

Location: Rockville, MD

Duration: 12 months

Total Experience: preferably 9+ years visible on the resume

Rate: $50/hr on C2C

Level: Senior

Visa: Open

*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/SCOPE: *

The projects are primarily Java / GWT applications running on Tomcat with
an Oracle database. Our AWS target replaces Oracle with Amazons RDS
Postgres engine. There is also a fair amount of refactoring of the code due
to the nature of running in the cloud and the desire to leverage the
advantages where possible. We are also venturing into Angular JS for one of
the projects.

Our team develops code following our flavor of the scrum methodology. We
run with 2-week iterations.

Must have good communication skills as we interface with many teams. Web
app development experience across all layers of the stack.

*REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: *

1.     5+ years of experience with JEE/Web development skills.

2.     Must have good communication skills as we interface with many teams.

3.     Web app development experience across all layers of the stack.

4.     Experience with Agile (Scrum) process

5.     Comfortable with Linux command line

6.     Competent in Java; Preferred JDK 8; Language proficiency &
efficiency; Development skills (logging, unit testing etc)

7.     Full life cycle development infrastructure using: Ide (Eclipse
and/or Intellij preferred);  GIT; Maven;  Jenkins; JIRA; Apache/Tomcat;
ActiveMQ

8.     Strong exposure to back-end frameworks/technologies: Spring (DI,
Transaction management, AOP); Hibernate; Spring Boot(Spring JPA, Spring
MVC, Spring Security, Spring REST API); Strong exposure to front-end
technologies;     GWT; XML/XSLT; HTML5 and CCS3; JavaScript libraries
(Angular, NodeJS, Gulp); Database experience including object design,
object management and SQL; Oracle; Postgres

9.     Complete lifecycle experience which include:

•          Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and
methodologies

•          Implement systems that are highly available, scalable

•          Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming