DIRECT CLIENT – JAVA JOB – USC or GC only !!

As part of our cloud services team, we are looking at people with Senior
Software Engineer following Opportunity in NYC, NY. if you have any one
available for given below role please send me with update resumes along
with contact details to discuss more about this opportunity.

Role: Software Engineer API Developer
Location – NYC, NY
Duration – 6 months plus
Rate: $60/hr AI on C2C
VISA: USC or Green-Card ONLY.

engineering team to innovate new features into our current products while
shepherding software from inception to implementation. And you’ll get to
partner in the design, enhancement and management of the Client public
facing API, including serving as the face of Client to a potentially large
engineering community.
You know what it’s like to work in mission critical environments, and
you’re comfortable working collaboratively on complex projects as well as
individually and proactively on the next big innovation.

Responsibilities:
•    Researching and investigating new technologies for the purpose of
applied solutions and/or innovation
•    Internal and external expert in the design and support of the Client
API
•    Managing and working with the Client developer community
•    Partner closely with the Client back-end technology team
•    Build prototypes for next generation software and POC sales
opportunities under (sometimes) tight deadlines
•    Help clients solve thorny issues
•    Occasionally travel as a technology evangelist

Qualifications:
Required:
•    A strong software background and a proven record of software
development success (in industry and/or with open source).
•    BS, MS, PhD in computer science, engineering, physics, or a related
field is strongly preferred.
•    Strong programming skills in Java and JavaScript.
•    Experience with API design, testing, and integrating with a back-end
process.
•    We want this person to help flesh out our sandbox environment.
•    Docker and Apigee experience is required
•    Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
Desired:
•    Knowledge in one or more of the following areas is a strong plus:
biometrics, distributed computing, security and optimization, clustered
file systems, machine learning, neural networks, and speech processing.
•    Experience in one or more of the following programming environments is
a plus: web services and applications (including HTML5, JavaScript, and
server-side programming); iOS and/or Android app development; real-time
systems