*GENERAL INFORMATION:*

Title: Core Java Developer – Charlotte, NC

Rate: $40-$50/hr

Level: Mid to senior level

Job type: Contract on C2C

Visa: Open

Interviews: Telephonic

Total experience: Prefer someone with atleast 2-4 years genuine experience

*KEYWORS; JAVA, J2EE STACK, ESB, RESTFUL, SOA, API, WEB SERVICES, AGILE,
MULESOFT SDK*

*Primary (what she/he does 80% of the time) *

I Design. develop, and test solutions to integrate with disparate business
services using Java/J2EE design and good understanding of ESB, RESTful and
SOA.

2 Participate early in the API lifecycle and perform software development
and ensure code quality

3 Promote secure and patterned coding practices

4 Promote reuse across the organization

5 Coordinate with back-end servlet (specifications, timelines, abilities)
and act as key member for dev squads

6 Quickly stub out or prototype the data from the back ends by adopting
Test Driven Development or Behaved

strategies.

7 Perform mapping and design of specs for transformation between API
Gateway and back-end service

8 Works closely with business partners, architect and technical groups to
review, design, and implement requirements

9 "Non-functional: Performance, Capacity management, Logging and other key
monitoring needs

*Secondary (what s/he does 20% of the time): *

I Develop robust impact assessment framework to evaluate the impact of
upstream and downstream systems

2 Estimation techniques in Agile methodologies

3 Review the needs of platform and coordinate with Platform Architects and
Developers.

*Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement; *

I "Strong Java/J2EE design and development knowledge, good understanding of
ESB, RESTful and SOA. Knowledge

Service Bus implementations is preferred.'

2 Strong Design experience in developing high available/Scalable - Web
Services. '

3 Experience in Agile Scrum development models. Specially working
experience in distributed agile development

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/paul_talluri/CAHz0Oxf3LpjhLap3NKxzUvvYe1TxuF%2BQ-FA35kPgwuaRTO14yw%40mail.gmail.com.