Hi,    *  (Please share profile on - gaurav.ku...@tanishasystems.com
<gaurav.ku...@tanishasystems.com>)*

I am trying to reach you regarding an urgent requirement with one of my
clients, details given below. If you find yourself suitable for the
position, please send me your latest updated resume along with contact
details.

*Job Title: Java UI Developer*

*Job Location: San Francisco City in California*

*Job Duration: 6+ Months contract *

*Job Description:*

   - 4+ years of Java experience
   - Experience developing web applications
   - Experience programming with Java, Angular-JS, JavaScript
   - Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
   - Solid understanding of Bootstrap responsive framework
   - Experience with Eclipse, Maven, Junit
   - Experience with REST / JSON API development
   - Database experience

*Other skills that are helpful are*

   - Experience programming using AWS tools
   - Web site design experience
   - Experience with DevOps Tool Chain – JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins
   - Agile development experience
   - Nice to have- backbone JS
   - Masters in Computer Science or Bachelor's degree and equivalent
   experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gaurav Kumar*

*Talent Acquisition Manager *