Hi Associates,

Please check the below position and send me suitable resume along with the
expected pay rate at prud...@conchtech.com

*Role: Java Automation Tester Location: Dallas,Texas. Duration: 12 Months*

*Interview Mode: Phone / Skype*

*Rate: DOE On Experience *

*Job Description:*

·         Strong experience in working on frameworks like TestNG •

·         Strong experience in jQuery, HTML, CSS, JavaScript •

·         Good experience in API automation •

·         Good experience in Web Services •

·         Should have good knowledge working in Oracle/Teradata •

·         Should have prior experience working BDD •

·         Sound experience in CI/CD using Jenkins • Experience working in
Agile teams

Thanks & Regards.

*Prudhvi*
Contact :( 901)-444-3153

Disclaimer:  We respect your online privacy, if you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject
line.