Hi Associates,
Please check the below position and send me suitable resume along with the
expected pay rate at prud...@conchtech.com

Role: Oracle EBS Application Developer
Location: Washington
Duration: Long Term
Rate:  DOE on c2c.
Interview Mode: Phone and Skype

*Job Description:*

*The Master EBS Application Developer consultants selected for this
position are required to have the following experience and expertise:*

   1. *Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with experience in the following
   modules:* Cash Management, Accounts Receivable, Advanced Collections,
   Order Management, Payables, Purchasing, iProcurement, Inventory, General
   Ledger, Projects/Grants, iExpense and shared HR
   2. Multiple integration technologies to support integrations between
   modules and with various side systems.
   3. Technical Skills: Shell Script, SQL, PL/SQL, OAF, SOA, Webservices,
   BPEL, Forms, Reports, Workflow(AME), JDeveloper, XML and other Oracle EBS
   specific skills
   4. Understand development methodologies and SDLC processes.
   5. Proven experience as an EBS Application Developer using Oracle
   databases and tools.
   6. Expert technical analysis, communication, and documentation skills.
   7. 10-12 + years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite

Thanks & Regards.

Prudhvi
prud...@conchtech.com
Contact :( 901)-444-3153

Disclaimer:  We respect your online privacy, if you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject
line.