Hi Associates

Have a nice day.

This is Bhargav from ConchTech, Please let me know if you have any for the
position .You can reach me at bharg...@conchtech.com  or  901-444-3152

Job title: *ETL Informatica Developer*

Location: *McLean, VA*

Duration: *Long Term*

Interview mode: Phone and Skype

Mandatory Skills:  IDQ/MDM, Informatica PowerCenter, AWS, UNIX, GitHub

Job description:

Support, integrate and administer existing and new Informatica Data
Quality/Master Data Management components and make recommendations for
functions that result in a more cost- effective product delivery;

* Work with initiative leads, business areas, technical leads, architects,
subject matter

* Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated IDQ/MDM related
problems, proactively and as issues surface; * Perform code version control
activities via GitHub.

 Qualifications:

 * College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree
preferred;

* Minimum six (6) years overall current and hands-on
development/integration/administration experience with Informatica Data
Quality (IDQ) and Informatica PowerCenter;

* Minimum two (2) years of development/administration of Informatica Master
Data Management is preferred

* Minimum five (5) years of current and hands-on experience with complex
SQL and high-volume Relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning;

* Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on Amazon Web Services (AWS);

* Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on UNIX shell scripting
experience;

* Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on Autosys experience;

* Minimum two (2) years of current and hands-on experience with code
management tools such as GitHub or ClearCase;

* Agile team exposure preferred * Self-starter that takes initiative to
fill in gaps where needed

Thanks & Regards,
*Bhargav*

Direct: 901-444-3152
E-mail: bharg...@conchtech.com
Conch Technologies, 6750 Poplar Ave # 711, Memphis, TN

"A Certified MBE Company"

*Disclaimer:*  We respect your online privacy, if you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject
line.