Hi Associates,
Please check the below position and send me suitable resume along with the
expected pay rate at prud...@conchtech.com

Role: Oracle Financial Lead
Location: *Denver, CO*
Duration: Long Term
Rate:  DOE on c2c.
Interview Mode: Phone and Skype

*Job Description:*

   - *Oracle Cloud Financials Lead consultant with at least 1 if not more
   Oracle Cloud implementation projects in the financial modules GL, AP, AR,
   Cash and Assets. *
   - *Needs to be hands-on  who can stand alone on their knowledge and
   experience and lead a client in COA, Workshops and general implementation
   skills. *

·         *Candidates with Accounting/Finance related background such as
CPA's/Chartered Acct.*

Thanks & Regards.

Prudhvi
prud...@conchtech.com
Contact :( 901)-444-3153

Disclaimer:  We respect your online privacy, if you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with “unsubscribe” in the subject
line.