*Please send me the profiles at* *dee...@godigitive.co*
<dee...@godigitive.co>*m*

*Position Title       UX Designer (Job ID- 414903)*

*Work Location    Remote*

*Key Skills             *

*lots* of expertise on UX designer, prototyping, wireframing and helping
with Icon creations, UX flows, etc.

*Job Description*

*•              *We are looking for a UX designers to help us build the
Surface Duo Emulator.

•              The designer will work with the development team and with
Google Emulator team.

•              What we are looking for is a strong Senior level designer,
that is experienced with building Android Apps (shipped a few in the
Playstore), and experienced with working with developers and PMs.

•              we do need *lots* of expertise on prototyping, wireframing
and helping with Icon creations, UX flows, etc.

•              2 years’ work related experience.

•              Relevant technical ability.

•              Strong communication skills.

•              May need an advanced knowledge of technology in one area and
moderate level skills in multiple areas.

•              Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or
related technical field or equivalent work experience/training.

* Deepak Gulia *| Digitive LLC  – cloud*.* made simple
Fax: 408-935-8696 | Email: dee...@godigitive.com
*GTALK :-  **deepakgulia.rgtal...@gmail.com*
<deepakgulia.rgtal...@gmail.com>