Izwe Lethu,

I must say that I am very *disappointment *at leadership of PAYCO (President
excluded) for not answering to these insinuations. I am talking about
National, Provincial and Regional leadership which is on this forum.

I know for the fact that *Limpopo* had many exiting community projects were
actively launching PASMA branches in rural campuses (TUT and Colleges) and
campaigned to lead PAC Province (IOTA) there. I know that the provincial
leadership in the *Northern Cape* has keeping President highly exited with
their level of growth and organisational development (participation) hence
the confidence requesting to host high national gathering. I know that
President has been invited by different PAYCO constituencies in *KZN*.
APLAMVA (many of members within PAYCO age group) in *Free State* was
organised and serviced by PAYCO leadership.The *Western Cape* had some of
exiting campaigns in schools until IOTA call on some comrade to lead PAC
Cape Metro.  I do not have information about *Eastern Cape*.
*Mpumalanga*continue to support rural campuses of PASMA to grow and
sustain themselves
under various request from Provincial leadership of PASMA. Member of PAYCO
in *Gauteng* have been actively engaged in building PAC regions in similar
manner as PAYCO in Western Cape. PAYCO has been putting and sustaining the
PAC in new areas like Randburg, Fourway and Lanzeria watch this space. *North
West* remain area of opportunities not exploited by PAYCO yet.

PAYCO is current preparing to host a international reparations conference to
be held in City Hall of Tshwane on 22 - 26 September 2009. It is inform the
conferences the are sitting to build popular support across the African
world with West Africa already convened, East Africa sitting in March, North
America convening in May and Southern Africa convening in Harare soon . It
host its own international talk show on Uhuru Radio. PAYCO (President in
particular) has facilitate and drafted constitutions for various Africanist
organisations outside Azania.

I cannot believe that anyone can doubt the existence of PAYCO beyond three
provinces. I challenge comrade to dispute my view that IOTA is well and
alive. PAYCO though it completed first phase in Qwaqwa but big set backs
followed. IOTA is on cause nationally - there are more young people
influencing the business of PAC is provinces and region that before IOTA
launching or Qwaqwa for that matter.

Comrade like Nofuma, Nkala, Gerald, Lesufi and others have convinced many
youth formations to adopt concept of Youth Ministry in various conferences.

The above work keep me assured about the future of the PAYCO and that of the
PAC. I have no reason to disgrantled.

I must say that in first NEC meeting of PAYCO after being elected President
- I banned discussion on launching of branches. Launching and supervision
branches in duty of regions, launching of regions is obligation of Province
and NEC is responsible for Provinces. NEC has is duties as member we coming
to National Conference\Congress to grill them. Comrades who need a branch
must form it themselves. The NEC can only give guidelines.

In conclusion we expect PAYCO leadership to defend our efforts when they are
under attack hence my disappointment.

Sbusiso Xaba

--
“I want people to remember me as someone whose life has been helpful to
humanity.” Sankara