Izwe Lethu,

The PK mistake was fall from power. The fact that he did not relinquish
power but forced out power meant that his rivals always tell the story to
justified their action. The are big mistakes like letter that resulted 10
000 demise Poqo and major achievement of opening up training facilities in
many countries both in Azania and Lesotho liberation movements.

There were two competitive force in business of the PAC. Both useful and
should have complemented each other. The *competion for resources* between
the army and diplomats is interesting historical fact. PK was *baise towards
the army* and make diplomats extremely unhappy. Diplomats ultamately won the
control of the party.

His contribution to the *ideological development* of PAC from Nationalist
Movement towards "adapted Maoism" is worth look at.

I still have convinced that organisational experiance was lack but PK had
make and focus of great leader.

Sbusiso Xaba
2009/4/29 VUYO ASHLEY LEEUW <2135...@uwc.ac.za>t